Wall Street Chinese provides training to colleges, universities and graduate schools, especially to MBA students.
We provide business cultural training, career planning, interview skill, inter-cultural and orientation training (to international students), cross cultural and life coaching.
Wall Street Chinese focuses on educating international students, graduate students and corporate professionals and executives transferring to NYC on how to adapt and acclimate to living in NYC/America. We train business professionals on Chinese culture and on how to do business in China too. We can assist you in everything from learning Chinese language, understanding the business culture and people, market research or market entry or business culture training. We provide you the keys to do business successfully in China. Wall Street Chinese also recently began instructing on how to assimilate to NYC with a focus on undergraduate students and young professionals.
- Orientation: Inter culture and adopting to the US for international students
- Abundant Happiness & Success on Purpose coaching （Joint program with Spring Magic life society)
- Welcome to America 101 – Bridging cultures, connecting everyone (joint program with Culture 101, Edwin Wong)
- Life abundance training and coaching
- English communication and writing training
- Life and career coaching for MBA students
- Resume & Interview skill training
How to adopt to American culture, improve English communication skill and live life with clear life objectives
It draws upon a variety of tools and techniques from most comprehensive disciplines such as sociology, psychology, positive personal development, career counseling, quantum physics, etc. with an aim towards helping people identify and achieve personal goals.
Life Coaching programs
Is designed especially for international college students, graduates, MBAs, entrepreneurs and business owners, who dare to take the leap of faith, pursue a meaningful life that they are created for, and become the blessed owner and creator to fulfill their abundant happiness and success in both personal life and career. It draws upon a variety of tools and techniques from most comprehensive disciplines such as sociology, psychology, positive personal development, career counseling, quantum physics, etc. with an aim towards helping people identify and achieve personal goals.
Life and career coaching for MBA students
Especially designed to MBA students. Reveal and clarify life purpose, passions and gifts, so that the business student can discover a clear life direction which will save countless time, energy to accomplish bigger targets.
- Private One-on-One Coaching Workshop Sessions:
- Your resume advanced review, assessment and advice for improvement and completion, and adjustment for targeted different positions.
- Resume Checklist and Samples
- Job Searching Resources and Strategies
- Interview Checklist, Questions, Samples, and Practice
- Your Social Media profiles review, assessment and advice for improvement
- Your Personal Career Recommendations and References to support your resume and social media profiles and for potential employers
- Negotiation strategies and practice to help you win before you take the offer and start work
- Specially designed Social Media MBA platforms to provide you an inspiring and supportive community
Universities we worked with:
1. School of Visual Arts(SVA), Department of Video and Photography
English communication training, cross culture and career coaching workshop, February to April, 2014
2. School of Visual Arts(SVA), International student office
American culture orientation to ESL students, Fall/2014, June 19th, 2014
3. School of Visual Arts(SVA), Department of Video and Photography
English communication training, cross culture and career coaching workshop, August/2014 for Fall/2014 graduate students